I live with my husband, Anthony (or, Ant for short), and our cats Moochy and Alphonse. When I’m not writing, I’m reading or playing board games, invested in another great Story via anime/TV series, movie, or album. We are involved with a local church congregations. One of my favorite names I go by is Auntie. Azzie and Sawyer and their baby brother on-the-way mean the world to me. Another favorite name I go by is Tragabus: Tracy + Agabus, my 290-year-old gnome fighter.
- Ice chai latte
- Dirty iced chais
- Black Coffee – dark roasts
- The Harry Potter series. Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite of the series.
- if i stay and where she went by Gayle Forman
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- The Green Mile by Stephen King
- Sarah Dessen
- The Six Rules of Maybe and The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
- Dragonfly by Leila Meacham
- Lord of the Rings
- Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 1
- Tick, Tick, BOOM
- Cinderella, the live-action version
- Full-Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- The Office
- This Is Us
- Critical Role – Vox Machina Campaign
- The Good Place
Always Listening to // Music:
- Dave Barnes
- Drew Holcomb and The Neighbord
- Ellie Holcomb
- Show Tunes
Always Listening to // Podcasts:
- Rossifari by John Rossi – A podcast about zoos, zookeepers, and conversation hosted by a zoo enthusiast
- Critical Role – Currently listening through Campaign 2, The Mighty Nein
- I Hear Voices – A podcast about voice acting and voice actors by voice actors
- Dungeons and Dragons!
- Galaxy Quest
- Ticket to Ride Games – Favorite maps include Germany, Italy, and Nordic
- Dice Forge
The Professional Bio:
Tracy Erler lives with her husband, two cats, and a handful of potted plants in the foothills of Northern California. She loves story in all forms. Contemporary YA is her jam, but Fantasy is vying for first place. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, A Thousand Splendid Suns, if i stay, and The Green Mile are her “Always” stories.
She’s barista by day and wife, writer, and auntie the rest of the time. She has a heart for small businesses and all things local. You can find her at home or a friend’s house, in a Dungeon and Dragons campaign, in a random coffee shop, sitting outside staring at the mountains or the sky. And she’s on a mission to find the best iced chai latte and a cup of coffee she doesn’t have to drown in milk and sugar.
Friend, if something on this website resonates with you, I’d love for you to sign-up for me email newsletter, Postcards, here. At the very least it’s a monthly round-up of what I’ve written here on Mrs. Writer mixed in with peeks into my life and the life of novelist and human stepping into the world of copy and content writing. I have dreams to include snippets of the novels I write and eventually send short stories. I hope to see you there 🙂